Sr. HRIS AnalystApply Job ID 8802097 Date posted 07/26/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home).
We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees. This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
LEDVANCE has, 100+ years of customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
- Identify, evaluate and deliver HR system enhancements to ensure operational effectiveness and services delivery by leveraging existing and new technology to translate business needs into real solutions that address business needs.
- Provide vendor management file expertise and troubleshooting. Define and implement HR, benefit eligibility and payroll interfaces (in-bound and out-bound) for varied vendor base which includes identifying business process changes/improvements and HR system customizations that are needed to support vendor reporting requirements. Coordinate with outside vendor project managers and technical consultants to manage implementation of new interfaces as well as modifications to existing interfaces.
- Serve as HRIS point person for benefits processes and applications.
- Employ report writing expertise and broad-based HR system knowledge to quickly and efficiently retrieve employee information for statistical analysis and decision making to support the strategic business needs both within, and outside of the HR community.
- Provide design, content management and functional ownership and support of the company’s HR employee portal and all connected mobile applications.
- Deliver HR system customer support and training to HR Business Partners and global shared services team
- Create/maintain documentation for business processes, interfaces, applications and systems.
- Troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis and resolve HR system related issues.
- Maintain user security within PeopleSoft.
Job category: Salary
Job Family: HRIS
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
What we look for
- Solid technical/working knowledge of PeopleSoft HRMS or related HRM system coupled with a varied background of functional HR knowledge including benefits, compensation, and payroll. Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and tie functional needs to technology solutions.
- Advanced analytical expertise and a demonstrated ability with test methodologies/environments and file compare software.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite with technical experience that includes the creation and manipulation of information from an HR System using Excel (pivot tables, statistical analysis, vLookups, etc.).
- Exceptional interpersonal, project, customer service and communication skills that foster the ability to successfully collaborate with diverse customer communities of both technical and non-technical users.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- BS/BA in Human Resources, IT or related field
- 5+ years HRIS related work experience.
- Experience with PeopleSoft environment strongly preferred.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.