Because time and time again we break new ground and shape the future of our entire industry as a global market leader.Learn more >
SYLVANIA Brand History
LEDVANCE's leadership in the industry results from our proud legacy, which extends back to the dawn of the twentieth century and the birth of SYLVANIA.Learn more >
LEDVANCE in a Nutshell
The LEDVANCE Business
LEDVANCE is a worldwide leader in innovative lighting products as well as intelligent and connected lighting solutions (Smart Home). LEDVANCE emerges from the classical lighting business of OSRAM and combines traditional general illumination with modern, forward-looking lighting technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
We have established a corporate commitment to recruiting, retaining and developing the talents of employees regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, or any other dimension of diversity. We cultivate strategic partnerships with colleges, universities and professional organizations that have significant female and minority populations. LEDVANCE offers domestic partner benefits, recognizing the diversity in our workforce. Community partnerships are established which reflect the values of our workforce, and opportunities are explored to enhance supplier diversity.
Diversity strategies include affinity groups, mentoring, as well as an intensified focus on employee development. With the powerful commitment of our senior management team, LEDVANCE is expanding its reputation as the type of environment where every talented individual will be proud to work.
LEDVANCE is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect. We promote fair and open access to career opportunities. An inclusive, supportive climate enables us to better meet the needs of our customers, employees, suppliers and communities. We believe that variety of opinion, approach, perspective and talent are the cornerstones of a strong, flexible and competitive company.
Veteran Jobs Mission
LEDVANCE is honored to be a member of the 100,000 Jobs Mission. Learn More
- Non-Powered Warehouse Operator - Versailles, Kentucky
- LCP Production Associate Grade 2 - 1st shift M-F - Exeter, New Hampshire
- Embedded Software Engineer - Wilmington, Massachusetts
- LCP Production Associate Grade 2 - 3rd shift weekend plus M, Tu - Exeter, New Hampshire
- Major Accounts Representative - Retail - Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Head of SMART Home - Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Demand Planning and Forecasting Specialist - Luminaire Products - Wilmington, Massachusetts
- LCP Production Associate Grade 2 - 3rd shift weekend plus Th, F - Exeter, New Hampshire
- Product Manager II - LED Luminaires - Wilmington, Massachusetts