Software EngineerApply Job ID 16997450160 Date posted 10/26/2021
The Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for developing, testing and debugging of firmware programs for embedded device solutions. The successful candidate will possess strong technical skills relative to firmware development.
- Performs firmware coding and tests/debugs firmware programs. Cooperates with accountable Engineer or Project Management in developing the formulation logic for assigned parts of the firmware program.
- Prepares implementation plans and technical documentation of the firmware program steps.
- Performs the firmware programming and tests the functionality according to given specifications. Recommend changes in development, maintenance and systems standards.
- Consistently achieves target dates for assigned tasks aiding in on budget delivery of the project.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA plus minimum 2 years relevant experience, or Master degree, plus minimum 1 years relevant experience required.
- Incumbents may have 8-15 years related experience.
- We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs.
- More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
- Our office is located in Wilmington, MA directly off of RT 93. The office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Our office is open and we will be increasing our current in-office days of 2 to 4 by August 1st at which time employees can work remotely up to 2 days per week under our Alternative Work Arrangement policy.
This position qualifies for the LEDVANCE employee referral program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.