Lighting Applications - Marketing Specialist IIApply Job ID 9920902 Date posted 11/08/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home).
We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees. This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
LEDVANCE has, 100+ years of customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
- Develops and drives go-to-market strategy for specific industry verticals.
- Executes all facets of vertical campaigns leveraging internal and external resources.
- Create messaging for sales/marketing materials for defined vertical markets. This would include content for collateral, technical sheets, web pages, newsletters and customer programs that will drive revenue growth and product awareness.
- Keeps on top of industry and market trends, ensuring solutions are positioned optimally in market place
- Analyzes marketing influence on attainment of revenue goals and manages marketing budget for assigned verticals.
- Develop and manage a vertical case study marketing program for US and Canada. This would include a process for product application images.
- Develop an outbound demand generation campaign to support pipeline creation for the sales force.
- Develops solutions to a variety of significantly complex problems
- Market/competitor trend benchmarking
- Other duties as assigned
What we look for
- Demonstrated experience in vertical marketing strategy development and creation of campaigns and material content. Including strategic brainstorming and creative brief development
- Ability to think creatively and present concepts to clients and team members
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Possess solid team skills
- Ability and desire to work in a corporate setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to conduct meetings and give presentations to internal and external audiences
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Marketing with a minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Professional experience in Lighting Manufacturer or Lighting related industry
- Familiar with SAP, proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Marketing
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.