Ecommerce Content ManagerApply Job ID 4523154544 Date posted 02/25/2021
The Ecommerce Content Manager is responsible for all elements of developing and executing both the strategic and technical ecommerce content roadmaps for LEDVANCE. The person in this role is responsible for taking our ecommerce content efforts to the next level through your ideation, strategy and technical delivery of content. The Ecommerce Content Manager will serve as a change agent to further embed digital transformation and best practices into the DNA of the business.
This position works as a strategic thought leader, imparting knowledge of ecommerce to drive increased profits for the business. You will also be responsible for proactively initiating strategies that help shape the overall ecommerce business as an in-house digital transformation expert. The Ecommerce Content Manager will also lead the ongoing management of the company’s content delivery tool, Salsify.
- Strongly contribute to leading the ongoing digital transformation efforts across the organization.
- Provide art direction and messaging strategy for all Sylvania general lighting ecommerce content.
- Lead ongoing ecommerce content refresh projects to inspire lighting shoppers to choose to light their life with Sylvania lighting.
- Leverage multiple data sources to inform decisions and strategy.
- Able to quantify and qualify the value of content throughout the organization – namely conversion rate optimization.
- Develop branded content that meets marketing goals of awareness, lead education, lead generation and scalable sales conversion.
- Lead product launch process and oversee product set-up across all online sales channels.
- Primary point of escalation to help remove obstacles for global content team and prioritize team workload.
- Nimbly manage regularly shifting and conflicting deadlines, while meeting the need of the business.
- Coordinate with in-house experts and external agencies on brand, creative, data, legal, product, etc. to develop best-in-class content and creative assets.
- Team member for Amazon business, providing strategic guidance for content and search.
- Execution of our brand and product pages on Amazon, Ebay, Build.com, HomeDepot.com, Wayfair.com, Walmart.com and other ecommerce partners.
- Act as a super-user for product content syndication tool, Salsify, including full implementation, optimization and analytics, along with driving company-wide adoption and usage.
- Lead a team of internal and external content creators and content coordinators.
- Model exceptional performance as a content strategist, demonstrating how content can spark inspiration and drive a quantifiable sales lift.
- Serve as a leader and coach in creating a proactive, empowering and collaborative culture where associates are equipped and driven to excel.
- Drives accountability, collaboration, continuous improvement, and achievement of results across the content team.
- Own content integrity, content refreshing, and archiving for DAM system.
- Support the ongoing marketing and promotional needs by maintaining content calendars and/or structured timelines allowing for timely internal management reviews.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure existing brand, category and product pages maintain accuracy.
- Create optimization plans to increase product ranking.
- Translate consumer/shopper digital behaviors and insights into actionable plans that are “on strategy” with brand objectives and deliver sales conversion.
- Monitor and report on competitor’s digital messaging and content strategies to ensure LEDVANCE stays current with developing strategies and leverages best practices.
- Own the day-to-day activities related to the shopper experience including content setup, merchandising, customer feedback and questions, product data integrity, etc.
- Manage and oversee ratings and reviews plans, platforms and execution.
- Key contributor to onboarding new customers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree required.
- 4-7+ years of experience in: conversion rate optimization, content art direction, content deployment (Salsify, etc.), and copywriting, with a FMCG/CPG company.
- Demonstrated management, supervisory or team lead experience.
- Exceptional project management, budget management, negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience implementing and leveraging product content syndication tools, preferably Salsify.
- Salsify subject matter expert - provide oversight and leadership of content management system.
- Distinct creative and marketing messaging perspective.
- Avid learner of digital content strategies and emerging UX technologies across platforms.
- Experience creating content for high engagement and delight for targeted audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in product story, brand story, product launch, customer journey, promotional, product positioning and thought leadership regarding content.
- Demonstrated track record of art directing content for ecommerce sites and email campaigns.
- Sufficient understanding of website IA, UX and UI to directly contribute to e-business needs.
- Experience with Amazon, Ebay, Wayfair.com, HomeDepot.com, WalMart.com, DTC, and other mass retail sites, and Trade customer sites as needed.
- Strong Amazon merchandising acumen (Vendor Central and Seller Central).
- Bonus: familiarity with SEO and hands-on experience with Amazon advertising.
- Working knowledge of retailer content portals and CMS systems.
- Clear thinker and writer, equally able to ideate and strategize to a big picture but also deliver on tactical fast paced content needs with high precision.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Exceptional performance and record of achievement demonstrating leadership.
- Highly self-motivated and strong team player with an empathetic attitude.
- Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines.
- Bias towards action and being quantitative in decision making.
- Demonstrable quantitative and analytical skills – specifically regarding conversion optimization.
- Solid understanding of digital trends, tools and data-driven marketing.
- Creative problem solver with great attention to detail.
- Having an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset – a “make it happen” way of thinking.
- Proactive: able to note things that need to be done without being prompted.
- Influence and inspire others in a positive, collaborative matrixed organization.
- LEDVANCE is a worldwide leader in innovative lighting products as well as intelligent and connected lighting solutions (Smart Home). The company emerged from the classical lighting business of OSRAM and combines traditional general illumination with modern, forward-looking lighting technology.
- LEDVANCE has very stable, long-standing customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
LEDVANCE acts responsibly towards its customers, employees, business partners, society and the environment – at all its locations around the world.
For further information, please visit our website at www.ledvance.com.
This position is located in Wilmington, MA and employees will be expected to be on-site daily (non-COVID norms)
Relocation and work sponsorship is not available with this position.
Position qualifies for LEDVANCE employee referral bonus program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.