Ecommerce Account ManagerApply Job ID 6439677504 Date posted 04/08/2021
- The Ecommerce Account Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the strategies necessary to achieve LEDVANCE’s ecommerce growth plans with key accounts, namely Amazon.
- The successful candidate for this role will possess strong Amazon-specific ecommerce and account management skills, strategic planning capabilities, digital marketing savvy, and operate with a general manager mindset.
- Our Ecommerce Account Manager, Amazon will develop and manage the customer relationship with a focus on account management, strategic planning, business development, digital shelf optimization, digital marketing, forecasting, and operational execution.
- This role will partner closely with LEDVANCE’s product, marketing, and operations teams to execute key programs and initiatives to aggressively grow the business.
- Develop integrated demand generation strategies to drive sales and increase share for LEDVANCE with Amazon and other key ecommerce partners. Grow existing business and exploit incremental market share opportunities to achieve and exceed annual financial targets.
- Create and execute annual growth plan for Amazon key account – new product launches, digital marketing, pricing/programming, online discoverability, merchandising, content optimization, online ratings & reviews, social collaboration, etc.
- Lead comprehensive analysis of business growth opportunities to accelerate market-share growth, and evaluate competitor and market dynamics / trends as input to strategic plans.
- Become SME (subject matter expert) for brand messaging, benefits, and value proposition to key strategic account.
- Develop influential relationships with key decision makers at key ecommerce channel partners. Provide daily leadership on account service needs to ensure timely execution and follow-up of all activities.
- Develop influential relationships and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders in adjacent business units (Retail & Trade) and key shared services functions (marketing, operations, finance, information technology, etc.) to achieve larger strategic digital transformation objectives for the organization.
- Provide daily direction and prioritization to internal support team across several functions to successfully and efficiently manage to growth targets (sales support, content, analysts, etc.).
- Leverage multiple data sources and tools to inform decisions and strategy.
- Primary point of escalation for all things Amazon – assortment, product setup, pricing, marketing, reporting, content, operations, fulfillment, legal, etc.
- Learn and navigate LEDVANCE back office to help usher and champion remote sales team needs throughout the larger organization.
- Ownership and daily management of sales and inventory forecasts for key ecommerce accounts.
- Conduct business reviews and joint growth planning with assigned accounts.
- Nimbly manage regularly shifting and conflicting deadlines, while meeting the need of the business.
- Work with Creative and Marketing to plan customer-specific asset requests for product launches, copy, images, promotions, sampling, category features, etc.
- Build, analyze & present reports to support business decisions including operational and marketing investment requests, promotional plans, etc.
- Manage best-in-class virtual shelf with content management: optimize customer experiences with the objective of increasing traffic and conversion rates.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree required
- 4+ years of experience managing Amazon vendor ecommerce required – lighting industry, home décor, consumer products, FMCG/CPG a strong plus.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of online sales strategies to include assortment differentiation, pricing, promotions, digital marketing, and ecommerce fulfillment.
- Strong business and financial acumen, and proven ability to manage and measure work.
- Independent/self-learner, able to figure things out/navigate organization on their own, not afraid to fail and learn.
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills.
- Influential negotiator with strong intrapersonal and collaboration skills.
- Must be flexible and quick to respond to maximize business opportunities as they arise.
- Demonstrated track record of progressive thinking with a bias towards removing barriers, creating the new and different, and outperforming the marketplace.
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvement of ecommerce KPIs via an analytical mindset.
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder, and shifting environments.
- Avid learner of evolving e-business strategies and toolkits.
- Working knowledge of retailer vendor portals.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly, while maintaining professionalism, respect and good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly to meet deadlines.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset – a “make it happen” way of thinking.
- Proactive: able to note things that need to be done without being prompted.
- Influence with integrity (able to speak to all levels of organization, craft cohesive and compelling stories/business cases to engage and win over stakeholders).
- Office location is Wilmington, MA.
- Position is LEDVANCE employee referral bonus eligible.
- Position is not eligible for work sponsorship or relocation.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.