Benefits and Compensation ManagerApply Job ID 4523154592 Date posted 02/25/2021
The Manager - Compensation and Benefits is responsible for the strategy, design, implementation and ongoing operations of our compensation and benefits programs. This position will play a key role in defining and executing our compensation and benefits strategy, including incentive compensation and employee benefits. Success in the role requires an individual be both strategic and hands on in leading all facets of compensation and benefits. The successful candidate will work to ensure our compensation and benefits are competitive, drive business results, and enhance our culture.
- Research, analyze, and recommend benefits programs, in conjunction with our broker, by understanding employee population and trends, and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
- Design, manage and administer executive and non-executive compensation programs.
- Oversee the management and execution of the pension plans and 401k plans including all compliance activities in US, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Lead the negotiation and contracting with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors and consultants for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Advise on all aspects of compensation management including job analysis and evaluations, pay decisions, salary surveys and market data, annual salary planning and other compensation practices.
- Partner with business leads to design and administer sales incentive plans that are aligned with the company’s business objectives and talent strategy, while ensuring the achievement of consistent and market-driven levels of compensation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of HR data; puts appropriate audits, processes and controls in place.
- Oversee the review, communications, and implementation of the annual benefit programs open enrollment process and the annual total compensation review.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations related to compensation and benefits programs.
- Support additional HR initiatives outside of Compensation & Benefits on an “as needed” basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Administration or other related field.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of related experience.
- Prior Human Resources experience, including experience in the design and implementation of compensation and benefits programs.
- Strategic thinker and natural problem solver who can manage multiple programs and initiatives with precision.
- Attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of employees and managers.
- Experience in developing compensation materials and presenting to Bonus Committees and other Senior Managers.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills to effectively manage and drive multiple projects and initiatives with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook and experience using Human Resources Information Systems.
- Work collaboratively, managing stakeholders at all levels and dedicated to team success.
- Knowledge of ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and emerging regulatory issues.
- Prior experience working with SAP preferred.
There is no relocation or work sponsorship available with this position.
This position qualifies for the LEDVANCE employee referral program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.