Transportation Logistics ManagerApply Job ID 8858256880 Date posted 06/02/2021
- Logistics Manager (includes transportation and distribution): oversees transportation and distribution system and procedures to ensure the efficient and economical delivery of the organizations products.
- Reviews proposals and makes recommendations for modifications in rates and transportation regulations.
- Ensures regulatory compliance. Develops and implements effective monitoring, evaluation and improvement actions for performance of all carrier and ancillary services to ensure shipment integrity, on-time delivery, and effective claims resolution to support industry leading service performance.
- Engages third party services when necessary. Manages individual contributors, heavily involved in day to day work, sets objectives on a department wide basis.
- Specific hands on knowledge in international container pricing and fees.
- Overall knowledge of distribution center functions to include operations, KPIs, safety and Dangerous goods handling and transporting. Project lead experience helpful.
- Requires BS plus minimum 8 years related experience, or Masters degree plus minimum 6 years related experience to be proficient in role.
- Preferred 3-5 years management experience.
- Preferred candidate will be fluent in Chinese.
Located in Lexington, Kentucky area. Some travel required.
Position qualifies for LEDVANCE employee referral bonus program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.