Supply Chain SpecialistApply Job ID 33713066688 Date posted 08/02/2022
Position can be located in Westfield, IN, Versailles, KY or Wilmington, MA. Supply Chain Specialist The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for supply, forecasting and operations planning activities of one or more product families/Sales Channels, which involves the execution of the company strategy with continuous improvement to the processes driving customer service, market penetration and cash management.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Drive demand planning/forecasting process to ensure the quality of the process and accuracy of results.
- Direct the demand planning/forecasting activities associated with major events, transitions, new product launches, and discontinued products, with special emphasis on product life cycle management and associated phase-in/phase-out requirements.
- Achieve forecast accuracy goals in total and by sales channel.
- Create and act upon forecast accuracy variance reporting.
- Facilitate monthly reviews of forecast accuracy results and utilize feedback from Sales to adjust forward estimates.
- Respond to internal and external Customer inquiries and any changes relating to Customer orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Initiate corrective action when required and keep supervisors and management informed of critical decisions and status changes. Work with team members to problem solve operational issues relating to materials, delivery, quality, and inventory.
- Work with other member’s organization to achieve goals for OTD, Customer Service, and inventory turns.
- Audits and analyses elements of supply chain processes of assigned product families.
- Responsible for defined and assigned supply chain management projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience in a supply planning/demand planning/forecasting or similar Supply Chain role within a medium/large corporate environment required.
- Experience in customer demand planning, sales & operations planning, marketing/product analysis and/or inventory management.
- Must be a strategic thinker, team player, self-confident and capable of managing organizational dynamics in a positive manner.
- Experience analyzing and interpreting large sets of data and drawing conclusions in order to make recommendations to internal and/or external customers.
- Solid Data Base Query & Excel Proficiency
- APICS Certification a plus
- SAP & SAP BW Systems Proficiency a plus
- Position is not eligible for relocation.
- Position is not eligible for work sponsorship.
- Position is eligible for LEDVANCE employee referral bonus.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.