Business Analyst - Supply Chain (KY or MA)Apply Job ID 7072132 Date posted 02/02/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home). We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees. This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
LEDVANCE has, 100+ years of customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
What we look for
- Strong analytical skills are required to gather business requirements and advance troubleshooting skills to proposed solutions and investigate complex application incidents.
- Knowledgeable in SAP ERP and APO systems required. SAP Module knowledge in MM, PP, PM and APO as well as basic understanding of FI and SD areas necessary.
- Complete knowledge of Access, Excel, Word, Project and other Office software required
- Experience in coordinating large teams and resolving organizational conflict
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance
- APICS and CPIM certification a plus
- Multi-lingual (English with German and/or Spanish) a plus
- Lean Leader, PQI, and Six Sigma Training a plus
- BS/BA required, Master’s Degree desired
- 7+ years of Supply Chain business experience in at least two of the following areas: Forecasting, Production Planning and Operations, Sales and Operation Planning, and Distribution
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Supply Chain
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.