Sr Sales Representative - Ontario, Canada
Apply Job ID 12545909 Date posted 07/12/2019
The mandate of the Senior Sales Representative position is to grow sales of industrial/commercial and specialty products in a territory through existing customers and prospective customers.
•Secure building specifications of Ledvance’s products within the assigned territory.
- Travel throughout territory to meet with Architects, Designers, Developers, end-users.
- Pursue new and maintain existing clients.
•- Follow up and report on client and project information.
- Schedule regular product presentations with architectural and design firms/end-user.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and expertise of all Company products and installation methods.
- Track closed/won opportunities for projects to secure established revenue goals.
- Respond to inquiries, providing prompt and thorough follow up to customer base.
- Work independently and enthusiastically towards the company goals and directives.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism from product specification to final installation.
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, and merchandising tools.
- Provide clients with current budget/pricing, product changes, and order status.
- Analyze client product needs, growth patterns, and market trends.
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management.
•Promote and assure a positive working relationship with direct and indirect industrial/commercial
customers to promote the company and ensure that company products are specified
•Achieve and/or surpass targeted volume and profitability goals for the territory
•Provide timely sales forecasts by account by product line in units, dollars and margin.
•Achieve and/or surpass sales and profitability objectives for the territory
•Manage existing accounts and prepare recommendations for presentations
•Analyze the market within the region to determine where future business can be achieved.
•Establish a reliable network with engineers, architects and designers to ensure that company products are specified
•Introduce innovative new products and merchandising techniques to direct and indirect customers.
•Be the first line of contact in trouble-shooting and warranty matters.
•In conjunction with application engineering staff, train and motivate direct and indirect customers through product presentations and seminars, to ensure an ongoing awareness of new industry trends and product applications, as well as benefits and features
•Maintain sound knowledge of competitive activity in the territory and report pertinent information to management.
•Coordinate industry trade shows in conjunction with product managers.