Sales Rep for Lighting ProductsApply Job ID 4523154384 Date posted 02/25/2021
- Join us on the cutting edge of lighting technology by considering yourself in the role of Sales Representative.
- This Trade (Industrial/Commercial) Channel position will drive sales in Florida, focusing but not limited to South Florida and surrounding markets. Ideally the successful candidate will be based out of Miami area.
- This sales professional will be responsible for making sales calls on electrical distributor partners and authorized agents to maintain existing business relationships and pursue incremental sales opportunities. The individual should be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to work independently, target new business, follow up on sales leads, and close the sale. Individual should be comfortable calling on and presenting to persons from senior level executives down to field level operatives.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for selectively growing LEDVANCE’s market share with Sylvania-branded products while maximizing profitability. Duties include managing a sales territory, analyzing and acting on business opportunities to increase sales and profit thus achieving/exceeding territory budgeted sales objectives. Other duties include gathering accurate market intelligence and providing value-added solutions for customers.
- The position requires a self-motivated individual who can operate independently but can also work collaboratively with other organizational resources. The position also calls for excellent organizational and computer skills and a sales closer mentality.
- The chosen candidate will spend at least 80% of their time meeting with customers off-site. Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- The successful candidate must have a very strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a business discipline.
- 3-5 years of sales experience required.
- Lighting industry experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking) is a plus.
- Sales Force experience a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include (but not limited to) Excel and PowerPoint.
Relocation and work sponsorship is not availble with this position.
Position qualifies for LEDVANCE employee referral bonus program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.