Software Test & QA EngineerApply Job ID 6957559 Date posted 01/24/2018
Your new responsibilities
The Principal Software Test and QA Engineer will work closely with global and local Leadership, Architects and Development team members to plan, design and develop test automation frameworks and strategies.They willbethe primary advocate for highest quality code and best practices within the group.
What we look for
- BS + 10yrs or MS + 5 yrs in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Significant experience in SW verification role
- Knowledge of the testing of Cloud Services (like AWS, Azure) is an advantage
- Expertise in the testing of Handheld Applications (Android, iOS) and embedded SW
- Knowledge of toolsets and technologies in general (Git, VSTS, Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes and similar)
- Expertise in Test Management and in Project Planning toolsets
- Knowledge of Static Source Code Analysis tools (like Klocwork, Coverity, Checkmarks)
- Strong ability to read and understand standards and recommendations
- Expertise in scripting languages and in test automation
- ISTQB CTFL is a must, ISTQB CTAL or more is an advantage
- Network- and Cybersecurity awareness
- Strong communication skills to interact with project partners
- Team-oriented cooperation and intercultural competence
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Job category: Salary
Job Family: R&D, Test & QA
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.