Product Marketing Representative EC/LEDApply Job ID 6109812 Date posted 10/28/2017
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE is a worldwide leader in innovative lighting products as well as intelligent and connected lighting solutions (Smart Home). The company emerged from the classical lighting business of OSRAM and combines traditional general illumination with modern, forward-looking lighting technology.
LEDVANCE has very stable, long-standing customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
The company employs about 8,900 people, is active in more than 120 countries, and generated revenue of around €2 billion in its fiscal year 2014/15. LEDVANCE acts responsibly towards its customers, employees, business partners, society and the environment – at all its locations around the world.
This Product Marketing Representative will be for our Electronic Ballast/LED Driver business segment and the candidate will be responsible to create future product roadmaps, competitor analysis, and creating Product Information Material.
- Participate in implementing the Product Marketing Strategy; communication with the Sales Channels on active Products , Pricing and Promotion
- Analysis of NEMA Market data and help to create transparency on key Market Share data and trends (including 5 year Market trends)
- Assist in developing of Trade Show Material for the key Products; including LED Drivers & Flex.
- Create Sales Tracking reports and lead pro-active discussion with the Sales Channels and customers on achieving budgets
- Create Market Research on market size for EC Drivers, LED Flex, prepare analysis of potential market size, access to market channels and potential profit pool for LEDVANCE
- Create and on-going Product and Competitor benchmark of Competitors, deep dive on competitors technical and go to market abilities
- Create Sales Support material for key EC Drivers / LED Flex products. Product information is to be updated via the E Catalog, communicated to the Sales Teams via online Training sessions.
- Project Specific assignments
What we look for
- Ability to solve complex problems for issue resolution; creatively and resourcefully resolve elevated issues while applying sound judgment and accountability.
- Strong problem resolution and decision making skills and be able to resolve elevated issues, be creative and resourceful and display sound judgment and demonstrate accountability
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment.
- Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates, and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others within the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful information and solutions.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the LEDVANCE organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Marketing , B.S. Electrical Engineering.
- 1-5 Yrs of Work experience
- Excellent Communication skills, must be able to work in dynamic fast paced environment
- Some Travel required (10%-15%)
- Excellent skills in MS Office
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Product Marketing
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map