Product Marketing Manager - LED and fluorescent tubesApply Job ID 6490589568 Date posted 04/07/2021
The Product Manager will be responsible for the successful definition, development and launch of both LED linear tubes and fluorescent tubes into the trade and retail channel. Utilize industry knowledge and market research to determine customer needs, market trends, competitive landscape, and portfolio fit within LEDVANCE strengths and future direction.
- Ownership of LED linear tubes and fluorescent tubes product lines; dictate direction of existing and extension products.
- Create and articulate the product’s reason to buy and consumer purchase strategy.
- Work with purchasing, R&D, quality, project management and supply chain to launch products that meet the needs of the LEDVANCE sales team and the market.
- Own the product development, targeted channel/segment launch and inventory position.
- Manage the product portfolio from “cradle to grave” including effective product phase in and phase out planning.
- Write and clearly give presentations to management team and customers articulating product strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field.
- 8+ years’ experience in technology such as electrical, solid state lighting, hardware/software/firmware development, networking solutions or automation technology.
- 5+ of years in product management with an understanding of retail and/or commercial business.
- Experience working with foreign contract manufacturers and service providers.
- Effective presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Financial acumen as it relates to pricing and budget development.
- Experience in analyzing data and supporting planogram development.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to influence others with no direct reporting relationship.
- Previous, documented experience in working with a cross-functional team.
- A couple of years in product management preferred with an understanding of retail and/or commercial business.
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Warehouse reporting systems a plus.
- Familiarity with LED and/or Lighting preferred.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map