Product Marketing Manager for LUMApply Job ID 3336320768 Date posted 12/22/2020
LEDVANCE is a world leader in innovative lighting products as well as intelligent and connected lighting solutions. The company is an offspring of OSRAM, combining traditional general illumination with modern, ground-breaking lighting technologies.
We are LEDVANCE globally and SYLVANIA in the US and Canada, and we lead the market with lamps, LED lighting technologies, luminaires and smart home solutions. The market is changing fast, and we are looking for smart, motivated people to bring their entrepreneurial energy to help us grow. Are you interested in a real opportunity to work with real products and real manufacturing environments? If so, come join us.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the successful definition, development and launch of LED luminaires into the trade and retail channel. Utilize industry knowledge and market research to determine customer needs, market trends, competitive landscape, and portfolio fit within LEDVANCE strengths and future direction.
- Ownership of specific product lines/families; dictate direction of existing and extension products.
- Create and articulate the product’s reason to buy and consumer purchase strategy.
- Work with purchasing, R&D, and supply chain to launch products that meet the needs of the LEDVANCE sales team and the market.
- Own the product development, targeted channel/segment launch and inventory position.
- Manage the product portfolio from “cradle to grave” including effective product phase in and phase out planning.
- Write and clearly give presentations to management team and customers articulating product strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field.
- 2-5+ years’ experience in technology such as electrical, solid state lighting, hardware/software/firmware development, networking solutions or automation technology.
- Experience working with foreign contract manufacturers and service providers.
- Effective presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Financial acumen as it relates to pricing and budget development.
- Experience in analyzing data and supporting planogram development.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to influence others with no direct reporting relationship.
- Previous, documented experience in working with a cross-functional team.
- A couple of years in product management preferred with an understanding of retail and/or commercial business.
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Warehouse reporting systems a plus.
- Familiarity with LED and/or Lighting preferred.
- This position is located in Wilmington, MA and employees will be expected to be on-site daily (non-COVID norms).
- Work sponsorship is not availble with this position.
- Position qualifies for LEDVANCE employee referral bonus program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.