Product Marketing AnalystApply Job ID 16997450528 Date posted 10/26/2021
This Product Marketing Analyst will be for our Luminaire business segment and the candidate will be part of a working team that will help with creating future product roadmaps, competitor analysis, project development, financial analysis and support the Product Manager with the strategy and operation in regards to it specific category.
- Participate in implementing the product marketing strategy; communication with the sales channels on active products, pricing and promotion.
- Create sales tracking reports and lead proactive discussion with the sales channels and customers on achieving budgets.
- Support product manager with financial analysis on their product categories (sales performance, cost, etc).
- Assist the Product Manager to help create market research on market size for luminaires, prepare analysis of potential market size, access to market channels and potential profit pool for LEDVANCE.
- Develop on-going product and competitor benchmark of competitors, deep dive on competitors technical and go to market abilities .
- Project specific assignments in the system, in contact with all internal partners.
- Packaging development: work on graphic approvals, installation manuals, labels, etc.
- Strong problem resolution and decision-making skills and be able to resolve elevated issues, be creative and resourceful and display sound judgment and demonstrate accountability.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment.
- Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates, and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others within the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful information and solutions.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the LEDVANCE organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills: ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Marketing, B.S. Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 2-3 Yrs of related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to work in dynamic fast paced environment.
- Some Travel required (20%).
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
We are currently working in-office a minimum of 2 days per week and the number of in-office days will increase as COVID-19 conditions improve.
Relocation and/or sponsorship are not available with this position.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.