National Accounts Manager - Dallas, TXApply Job ID 8311592 Date posted 06/07/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home). We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees. This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
LEDVANCE has, 100+ years of customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
This position is responsible for managing assigned accounts within our Trade Division. This role is the primary contact for assigned accounts. This individual will manage daily account activities and be responsible for the execution of sales plans
- Achieve assigned budget targets for assigned accounts.
- Be the voice of the customer and resource for LEDVANCE associates for all assigned accounts.
- Create sales plans to attain assigned annual targets.
- Develop and manage sales dollar and unit forecasts.
- Prepare sales presentations, including line reviews.
- Build professional relationships within LEDVANCE and at assigned accounts.
- Anticipate and address issues as they arise and resolve in a professional manner.
- Work with Supply Chain in maintaining sufficient inventory replenishment levels.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, and other LEDVANCE and account events as needed.
- Monitor the marketplace and surface observations.
- Maintain customer’s item data systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- U.S. home-based position, maybe located anywhere in the continental United States, prefer Dallas, TX Region.
What we look for
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, masters preferred.
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience in the Trade Channel.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with national accounts.
- Effective presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Financial acumen as it relates to pricing and budget development.
- Experience in analyzing data and supporting planogram development.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to influence others with no direct reporting relationship.
- 3+ years’ Account Management.
- 1+ years’ sales or marketing experience with trade accounts (electrical distributors, etc.)
- Experience selling to national accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Travel, up to 30%.
- Computer Skills: Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 5+ years retail sales account management.
- 3+ years experience with trade accounts (electrical distributors, etc.) Experience in electrical or lighting product categories.
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Sales
Job location: Dallas, TX
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map