Marketing Specialist Internship (40 hours, 6+ months)Apply Job ID 16997449072 Date posted 08/02/2022
This position is an entry level marketing role. The internship is full time for 6 months with the option to extend up to one year. Only currently enrolled college students and/or recent graduates who have graduated within the past 12 months will be considered. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing plans and programs in the USC region.
- Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Support our trade show execution and coordinate with product management
- Assist in marketing budget tracking with controlling
- Assist in defining and implementing branded items for our customers
- Development of marketing flyers and sales presenters in ppt / pdf
- Assist and manage marketing project admin support with creating purchasing requisition for project and marketing related request
- Assist in developing product spec sheets and sales collateral
- Interaction with our outside vendors and agency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs, i.e. graphics software and/or email campaigns software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The position is located in Wilmington, MA and adjacent to RT 93.
- Work hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:00 PM, with remote work up 2 days per week.
- This position is not benefit eligible.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.