Marketing Specialist for Retail Customers
Apply Job ID 14038877 Date posted 11/07/2019
LEDVANCE has very stable, long-standing customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
Responsible for the conceptual direction and tactical execution of our overall marketing effort for consumer in-store merchandising, Point-of-Purchase and customer trade shows support in the Retail Sales Channel, covering the US and Canada. Accountable for the budget, performance and merchandising results. In-house design expert able to provide graphic support for advertising, digital marketing, retailer point of purchase and trade shows.
• Develop marketing stories and messaging concepts for Retail and translate these into state-of-the-art POP marketing solutions.
• Provide graphic design and hardware solutions and Point-of-Purchase marketing support for US and Canada Retail sales including: advertising, digital design support, shelf concepts and in-store communication, merchandising displays and promotional items, signage, customer specific events and trade shows.
• Work with product management, packaging team and sales teams to develop point of purchase materials in support of new product launches and customer individual sales promotions/campaigns.
• Selling Efficiency: Manage annual budget for programs: including quoting (w/ Purchasing’s involvement), submitting purchase orders, and tracking invoices. Collaborate with sales teams on forecasting for resets in order to meet sales targets and retailer expectations.
• Maintain brand standards across all graphic mediums for the sales channel, as well as work with external agencies to adhere to brand standards.
• Manage design, printing and distribution of Point-of-Purchase materials particularly supporting key customer initiatives as well as related external agency management and media and advertising placements.
• Support global digital transformation initiative: collaborating with Digital Marketing and E-commerce teams to develop rich media content for sylvania.com, social media channels, as well as external retailer partner websites. Will include art directing application photoshoots and video development.
• Manage supplier relationships of external vendors and agencies.
• Research emerging trends in Retail merchandising in order to provide the channel the most innovative consumer solutions. Continue to source innovative new suppliers.
• Utilizes in-depth knowledge and experience to perform analysis and report to management recommendations in the areas of product preferences, market size/penetration and merchandising practices and trends.