Manager, Security & EHSApply Job ID 8685272 Date posted 07/16/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home).
We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees. This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
LEDVANCE has, 100+ years of customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
- Develop strong relationships with Regional top Management at the executive and plant management level, construct annual assessment and plans for the regions and locations and implement for: Security, Environment, Health and Safety topics.
- Manage Americas Region regarding Security, Environmental Health and Safety topics and LEDVANCE SEHS Management systems for the following:
- Remediation of current and future sites
- Industrial environmental protection
- Product related environmental protection
- Dangerous goods
- Business continuity management
- Health, safety and radiation protection
- Social Responsibility compliance
- Property protection
- Fire protection and –safety
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Responsible for overall Regional SEHS Reporting
- Implement and maintain full legal SEHS compliance for USC HQ
- Responsible for Environmental Management System (ISO14001) compliance at all LEDVANCE AME sites on matrix certification.
- Includes conducting and supporting Corporate, Internal and Third party audits.
- Implement and maintain a business continuity management according to the LEDVANCE SEHS management system
- Support local SEHS staff at site level
- Assess the overall security and travel risks and opportunities and then develop and roll outplan
- Establish and maintain a network within the Region Environment and Security agencies: FBI, homeland security EPA, OSHA, DEA, etc.
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Security, EHS
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
What we look for
- Proven success in effectively managing through influenceand directly by prioritizing tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadline
- Ability to solve complex problems for issue resolution;creatively and resourcefully resolve elevated issues while applying sound judgment and accountability.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the LEDVANCE organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
- Strong skills in above mentioned topics.
- Bachelordegree in an EHS supporting field
- 10+ years of experience in the field of Securityand EHS
- 5+ years of management experience
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.