Manager, E-COMMERCE - US & CanadaApply Job ID 10988768 Date posted 03/05/2019
Your new responsibilities
- Our Heritage: almost 100 years of experience, expertise and success in the lighting industry
- Our Brands in our Portfolio: OSRAM, SYLVANIA (in USA)
- Our New Business: luminaires for trade and retail customers, smart home products (including the current LIGHTIFY home products)
- Our Core Values: Striving for excellence, Breaking new ground, Winning together
- USC spokesperson for ECOM, line Manager of ECOM team
- Responsible for contributing to and driving the successful implementation of the ECOM, USC strategy.
- Manage the E-Commerce USC budget, provide accurate forecasting and management of overall profit & loss (please confirm P&L ownership).
- Develop E-Commerce customer base in Retail and Trade to ensure digital transformation of distribution
- Create strong collaboration with segments, to ensure strong product localization for LEDVANCE’s technology portfolio
- Provide close alignment with all functions to ensure digital transformation of distribution
- Provide our customers with digital assets such as online marketing contents or product related data in order to increase Sales and profitability and ultimately increase LEDVANCES’ online market share.
- Ensure accurate reporting to track progress against the vision and strategic objectives and budget, as well as, creating and managing appropriate sales KPI to measure business development and profitability
- Manage existing team and implement staff growth when necessary
- Plan and implement good marketing tools to support sell-in and sell-out
- Expected to matrix manage outside customers and other stakeholders to ensure meeting performance expectations and customer satisfaction
- Recruit, develop and retain staff, partnering with Human Resources. This includes on-boarding and orientation for new hires, if needed
- Responsible for performance management and objectives setting for the team. Define and communicate annual goals, perform formal and informal performance reviews, and ensure changes and updates are communicated in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively identify and resolve personnel issues in conjunction with Human Resources, as applicable
What we look for
- Strong Ecommerce affinity in former professional career and ideally education
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborating with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Excellent business acumen and judgment with strong strategic planning experience
- Proven ability solve strategic business problems, create new business models, and growth opportunities
- Highly effective people management, development and team building skills
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial and creative spirit with the balance of business logic and drive
- Strong market knowledge (competitors, pricing, products, trends)
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, norms and standards
- Demonstrate successful track record of effective matrix management and management of key accounts.
- Strong, creative problem solving and effective decision making skills and be able to resolve elevated issues, be creative and resourceful and display sound judgment and demonstrate accountability
- Ability to work across functional groups and different level of employees throughout the LEDVANCE organization to effectively achieve business results
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to create presentations and the ability to present technically advanced concepts and ideas clearly and effectively to a non-technical audience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS or BA degree in business, IT, Marketing or equivalent work experience in E-Commerce.
- 5+ years leadership responsibility involving E-Commerce (preferably for manufacturing companies)
- Ideally knowledge and 1+ year of experience in the general lighting industry in US and Canada
- Ideally entrepreneurial experiences as a Founder or employee in a start-up company
- 3+ years’ experience managing people preferred
Job category: Salary
Job Family: ECOM
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.