Lighting Controls Specialist/EngineerApply Job ID 20826579280 Date posted 12/28/2021
This is primary a sales facing role that provides presales lighting controls technical expertise to the sales team and customers during the sales process. The role will provide technical input into bid proposals, projects and technical documents within the sales process, and identifies additional sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Point person for the field/agents to contact for support on controls design, layout, load calcs, and spec questions.
- Generate lighting controls bill of materials.
- Read architectural and electrical specifications and provide take-offs for estimating purposes.
- Work with electrical contractors to insure installation was done correctly and system operates as originally designed.
- Fields troubleshooting inquiries.
- Participate in training sessions with both sales teams and customers.
- Experience with electrical systems, lighting controls and systems.
- Experience in wiring diagrams, electrical engineering, or lighting layouts.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret specifications, architectural and electrical drawings.
- Responsible for some aspects of electrical/control system design, specification, testing, and customer demonstration.
- Developing an electrical controls Bill of Materials that is cost efficient and meets the standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering, construction management or equivalent work.
- 7+ years related experience in lighting or lighting controls.
- Position is eligible for LEDVANCE Referral Program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map