Global Software Engineering ManagerApply Job ID 14568669856 Date posted 10/01/2021
- Leading the LEDVANCE global team (China, Germany, USA) to develop SMART Home Lighting Solutions.
- Deliver on-time innovation solutions for end users.
- Create new user experiences for SMART lighting based on voice control solutions from Google, Amazon & Apple.
- In conjunction with Product Management, introduce new products and solutions.
- Serve as team leaders for software development.
Knowledge & Competencies:
- Innovative thought process.
- Strong leadership and ability to motivate global team.
- Significant experience in complex software development projects.
- In-depth knowledge of software development (firmware and cloud-based architectures).
- Knowledge of hardware/software co-design.
- Ability to efficiently use cloud architectures (MS Azure, Amazon AWS, others).
- Proven ability to lead multi-cultural teams and deliver project timelines across multiple time zones.
- Ability to represent the company to external customers and software partners.
- Ability to work with Chinese hardware and software suppliers.
- Ability to effectively work with, and influence, US-based internet giants (Google, Amazon, Apple).
- Expert in IoT product development, preferably in the lighting or building automation sector.
- Basic understanding of lighting controls.
- Experience with wireless standards such as WIFI, ZigBee, Thread, Bluetooth.
Location: Wilmington, MA
Education: BS – Software Development (or related field) and Master’s degree in related field
Experience: 8-10 years relevant experience
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map