Digital Content Manager
Apply Job ID 17069426 Date posted 08/13/2020
"LEDVANCE is a worldwide leader in innovative lighting products as well as intelligent and connected lighting solutions (Smart Home). The company emerged from the classical lighting business of OSRAM and combines traditional general illumination with modern, forward-looking lighting technology. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor degree required.
• 3-7 years of experience in: content generation experience in product marketing or brand marketing or with experience in FMCG/CPG marketing, ecommerce, start-up or digital agency.
• Exceptional project management, budget management, negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Experience implementing product content syndication tools, preferably Salsify.
• Salsify subject matter expert - provide oversight and leadership of content management system
• Avid learner of digital content strategies and emerging UX techniques across platforms.
• Experience creating content for high engagement and delight for target audiences.
• Demonstrated experience in product story, brand story, product launch, customer journey, promotional, positioning and thought leadership content.
• Demonstrated track record producing content for website, email campaigns and social needs.
• Sufficient understanding of website IA, UX and UI to directly contribute to e-business requirements.
• Experience with Amazon, HomeDepot.com, and WalMart.com.
• Strong understanding of ecommerce, with a focus on Amazon and mass retail.com partners.
• Strong Amazon acumen (Vendor Central and Seller Central).
• Bonus: familiarity with SEO and hands-on experience with Amazon advertising.
• Working knowledge of retailer content portals and CMS systems.
• Clear thinker and writer, equally able to ideate and strategize to a big picture but also deliver on tactical fast paced content needs with high precision.
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments.
• Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced environment and comfortable prioritizing to turn ambiguity into action.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
• Demonstrated personal and professional values, being a role model and positive influence on those around him/her; demonstrated unquestionable integrity and character and brings out the best in others.
• Demonstrated ability to influence people, including building high levels of trust and commitment.
• Exceptional performance and record of achievement demonstrating leadership.
• Highly self-motivated and strong team player.
• Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines.
• Bias towards action and being quantitative in decision making.
• Demonstrable quantitative and analytical skills.
• Solid understanding of digital trends, tools and data-driven marketing.
• Creative problem solver with great attention to detail.
• Having an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset – a “make it happen” way of thinking.
• Proactive: able to note things that need to be done without being prompted.
• Influence others in a positive, collaborative matrixed organization.
LEDVANCE has very stable, long-standing customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
LEDVANCE acts responsibly towards its customers, employees, business partners, society and the environment – at all its locations around the world.
The Digital Content Manager is responsible for all elements of developing and executing the digital content strategy for LEDVANCE. The person in this role is responsible for taking our digital content marketing efforts to the next level through your ideation, strategy and delivery of content. The Digital Content Manager will serve as a change agent to further embed digital transformation and best practices into the DNA of the business.
This position works as a strategic thought leader, imparting knowledge of Ecommerce to drive profitable business results. You will also be responsible for proactively initiating strategies that help shape the overall Ecommerce business as an in-house expert. The Digital Content Manager will lead the product content management process with a successful implementation of the content delivery tool, Salsify.
• Act as the super-user for product content syndication tool, Salsify, including full implementation, optimization and analytics, along with driving company-wide adoption and usage.
• Manage a team of internal and external content coordinators.
• Model exceptional performance as a content strategist, demonstrating to the how content can spark enjoyment.
• Serve as a leader and role model creating a proactive, empowering and collaborative culture where associates are equipped and driven to excel.
• Ensures focus and accountability, facilitates collaboration, continuous improvement, and achievement of results.
• Work effectively with external agencies to deliver timely and high-quality content.
• Develop branded content that meets marketing goals of awareness, lead education, lead-gen and conversion
• Deliver to the ongoing monthly and promotional needs by maintaining content calendars and/or structured timelines allowing for timely internal management reviews
• Coordinate with in-house experts on brand, creative, digital, legal, product, and sales teams to develop best-in-class content and creative assets.
• Team member for Amazon business, providing strategic guidance for content and search.
• Execution of our brand, category and product pages on Amazon, HomeDepot.com, Walmart.com and other ecommerce partners.
• Execute strategies that deliver goals with a commitment to excellence and dissatisfaction for the status quo.
• Conduct regular audits to ensure existing brand, category and product pages maintain accuracy.
• Create optimization plans to increase product ranking.
• Translate consumer/shopper digital behaviors and insights into actionable plans that are “on strategy” with brand objectives and deliver sales conversion.
• Monitor and report on competitor’s digital activity to ensure LEDVANCE stays current with developing strategies and realizes best practices.
• Own the day-to-day activities related to the shopper experience including content setup, merchandising and product management.
• Set-up new customers when appropriate.
• Oversee product set-up.
"•Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
•5+ years’ of relevant experience in the Industrial/Commercial Channel.
•Minimum of 3 years of experience working with national accounts.
•Effective presentation and written communication skills.
•Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
•Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
•Financial acumen as it relates to pricing and budget development.
•Experience in analyzing data and supporting planogram development.
•Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no supervision.
•Ability to influence others with no direct reporting relationship.