Business Analyst - Supply ChainApply Job ID 7072132 Date posted 02/02/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home). We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees. This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
LEDVANCE has, 100+ years of customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
The company employs about 8,900 people, is active in more than 157 countries, and generated revenue of around $2 billion in its fiscal year 2014/15. LEDVANCE acts responsibly towards its customers, employees, business partners, society and the environment – at all its locations around the world.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for supply and operations planning activities of one or more product families, which involves the execution of the company strategy with continuous improvement to the processes driving customer service, market penetration and cash management. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Audits and analyses elements of supply chain processes of assigned product families.
- Provides analyses as required by supply chain management functions.
- Responsible for defined and assigned supply chain management projects.
- Contributes to projects, work groups and the training of other employees in the area of expertise.
- Establish daily, weekly production schedules in SAP which achieve customer service and inventory goals while optimizing production resources.
- Create, review and release purchase requisitions for finished good purchases
- Respond to internal and external Customer inquiries and any changes relating to Customer orders in a prompt and professional manner.
- Initiate corrective action when required and keep supervisors and management informed of critical decisions and status changes. Work with team members to problem solve operational issues relating to materials, delivery, quality, and inventory.
- Work with other member’s organization to achieve goals for OTD, Customer Service, production output and inventory turns.
- Monitor forecasts, participate in demand planning meetings and highlight significant variances to historical knowledge.
- Manage product life cycle to achieve strategic objectives while minimizing operational costs.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Candidates should have 5+ years related experience as Supply Chain Planner or Supply Chain Analyst.
- Solid Data Base Query & Excel Proficiency
- APICS Certification a plus
- SAP & SAP BW Systems Proficiency a plus
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Supply Chain
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.