Business Analyst Co-Op
Apply Job ID 15103914 Date posted 01/30/2020
This position is an entry level marketing role. The internship is full time for 6 months with the option to extend up to one year. Only currently enrolled college students and/or recent graduates who have graduated within the past 12 months will be considered.
The Business Analyst Intern will have a wide range of responsibilities including data analysis, report development and production, summary analysis, assisting timely reviews of reports, project management within role, documentation and program delivery servicing internal and external partners. This position will assist the key program resources for supporting and interconnecting the wide variety of point of sale, supply chain, forecasting and logistical data points associated within the Business Solutions Group.
In addition, the Business Analyst Intern role will perform qualitative and quantitative data analysis collaborating with cross-functional teams to assist in the develop a value proposition to key stakeholders.
• Support the point-of-sale database which is a cloud based service (i.e. Google BigQuery). Update & maintain dashboards with Tableau software that communicate with the Google Cloud Platform so that our sales team and category management can visualize and have access to weekly point of sales data.
• Ability to learn new reporting tools such as Tableau and work with Business Intelligence in planning data needs and report automation.
• Provide information to assist in the creation of an action plan and sales presentation to help close the opportunity gaps, optimize the category by filling the specific consumer needs and increase unit sales, dollar sales and dollar profits.
• Assist in the facilitation of Facilitate Retail & Trade Key Customer Projects for Resets, New Items, Promo’s, Re-lamps, Utilities, New Business to insure execution to internal/external expectations
• Help coordinate Market Intelligence DPW’s & Opportunity Management analysis with Point of Sale Information into forecast planning in JDA and Category Management
• Monitor customer vendor report cards for root cause analysis and corrective process improvements
• Provide product availability based on collaboration with Product Marketing & Supply Chain to optimize cost to serve for Logistics