Administrative Assistant to Chief Executive OfficerApply Job ID 8555442 Date posted 07/03/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home).
We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees. This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
LEDVANCE has, 100+ years of customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
- Create, manage, and maintain a complex calendar, including a range of internal and external meetings in a highly dynamic environment, requiring frequent re-prioritization and shifting appointments.
- Provide direct staff support and coordination at internal and external meetings, speaking engagements, and public events, event organizers, and internal and external partners.
- Ensure that the CEO & Senior Leadership receives necessary background information in a timely and coordinated fashion and that all activities are effectively and efficiently staffed.
- Manage internal and external events hosted by Senior Leadership, including managing event logistics and details.
- Facilitate arrangements for extensive travel and complex logistics for both external and internal meetings, speaking engagements and conferences. Requires detailed tracking and monitoring of executive travel and processing related expense reports.
- Maintain an organized system for tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks and projects. Activity requires extensive collaboration with multiple parties, and handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Facilitate smooth and effective communication as first point of contact into the C-Suite.
- This role is responsible for high quality interactions and clear and consistent communications with internal employees and external partners.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree and/ or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Exceptional skills in the areas of judgment, organizational skills, diplomacy, discretion, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be flexible, highly organized and have a proven ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands. This will require collaborating with team members and working independently.
- Ability to provide expertise and coaching to internal staff on best practices and requirements when working with CEO & Senior Leadership.
- Strong analytical skills needed to look across a variety of complex issues and ability to drive them forward.
- Ability to reach out and build collegial relationships within the organization to promote cordial and productive interdepartmental connections for the team.
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience working with corporations based in, or working closely with China would be a “plus”.
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Corporate
Job location: Wilmington, MA
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.