Lead Generation & Sales Development Specialist
Apply Job ID 15103913 Date posted 05/07/2020
LEDVANCE, LLC is seeking a highly motivated and articulate sales professional with a proven track record of high performance for a Lead Generation & Sales Development Specialist position. This individual will be responsible for researching, identifying, prospecting, and qualifying new sales leads to support the sales team. This individual is a creative self-starter with prior experience utilizing Salesforce.com to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including independent industry research, prospect lists, and inbound marketing leads.
Essential Job Functions
• Identify potential customers and generate qualified sales leads from multiple sources including cold and warm calling, marketing campaigns, web leads, and chats.
• Target a minimum of 30 outbound calls a day.
• Meet or exceed key call performance targets/metrics as set forth by management.
• Capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others.
• Consistently meeting your weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
• Successfully transition opportunities to other members of the sales team
• Understand the entire customer onboarding process and execute best practices to convert prospective leads to customers.
• Work closely with our field sales, sales development, and sales operations teams to maximize qualification and sales acceleration process and results.
• You'll spend 90% of your time on the phone communicating with potential clients.
• Perform other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
• High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of telemarketing and/or inside sales experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, respond to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Attention to detail and effective follow-up through diligent logging, tracking, and updating in a CRM system.
• Prior experience with Salesforce.com Leads and Opportunities.
• Professional demeanor and ability to make a great impression on the first call.
• Ability to handle rejection well and move on to the next task quickly.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Willingness to learn, be hard-working, determined, and assertive.
• Basic knowledge of working with various software programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintaining composure in challenging situations.