Internship! Lead Generation/Inside Sales Team - Great role for BS recent grad!Apply Job ID 4523154208 Date posted 02/25/2021
Perfect for 2020 grads! This position is located in Westfield, IN.
This position is an entry level sales role. The internship is full time for 6 months with a possibility of an additional 6 months extension.
LEDVANCE, LLC is seeking a highly motivated and articulate student with a desire to demonstrate high performance for a Lead Generation & Sales Development Intern position. This individual will be responsible for researching, identifying, prospecting, and qualifying new sales leads to support the sales team. This individual is a creative self-starter with ability to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including independent industry research, prospect lists, and inbound marketing leads.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify potential customers and generate qualified sales leads from multiple sources including cold and warm calling, marketing campaigns, web leads, and chats.
- Target a minimum of 40 outbound calls a day.
- Meet or exceed key call performance targets/metrics as set forth by management.
- Capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others.
- Consistently meeting your weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals.
- Successfully transition opportunities to other members of the sales team.
- Learn the entire customer onboarding process and execute best practices to convert prospective leads to customers.
- Work closely with our field sales, sales development, and sales operations teams to maximize qualification and sales acceleration process and results.
- You'll spend 90% of your time on the phone communicating with potential clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- College student working towards a bachelor's degree OR recent graduate with their bachelor's degree in a business or marketing field with an interest in sales.
- 1+ years of telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred.
- Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, respond to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Attention to detail and effective follow-up through diligent logging, tracking, and updating in a CRM system.
- Professional demeanor and ability to make a great impression on the first call.
- Ability to handle rejection well and move on to the next task quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn, be hard-working, determined, and assertive.
- Basic knowledge of working with various software programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintaining composure in challenging situations.
Relocation and work sponsorship is not availble with this position.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map