Inside Sales Representative late shift/remote work optionsApply Job ID 22747362112 Date posted 05/02/2022
LEDVANCE is a worldwide leader in innovative lighting products as well as intelligent and connected lighting solutions (smart home). The company emerged from the classical lighting business of OSRAM and combines traditional general illumination with modern, forward-looking lighting technology.
LEDVANCE has very stable, long-standing customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater to the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
The Inside Sales Representative position is responsible for providing comprehensive support for sales agents, LEDVANCE Field Sales Representatives and distributor customers in the Trade (Industrial & Commercial) Channel by streamlining communications, reducing touchpoints between LEDVANCE and our valued customers, and in general helping to create and maintain an ease of doing business environment. This role is the primary contact for stock checks, pricing, and quotation support over the telephone and via email and web chat. This individual will be responsible for meeting assigned objectives, including inbound call abandon rate, average speed of answer, and workload cycle times.
- Generate revenue by facilitating the pricing and quotation process which turn RFQs into orders, understanding and interpreting customer requirements, providing product information, and developing relationships with sales agents, field sales representatives, and customers
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails and web chat requests
- Provide product technical support including cross reference information for new opportunities
- Product up-sell, cross-sell, or substitution opportunities as identified
- Overcome technical and business objections of current customers
- Coordinate with field sales representatives and sales agents to keep account activities and awareness of new products and policies up to date
- Support the inside sales team in achieving team KPI targets
- Build professional relationships within LEDVANCE and with external contacts
- Anticipate and address issues as they arise and resolve in a professional manner
- Maintain customer records and sales and support activities in Salesforce.com
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated successful track record managing, building and maintaining solid relationships with outside contractors and/or vendors. Proven success in effectively managing through influence and directly by prioritizing tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Ability to solve complex problems for issue resolution; creatively and resourcefully resolve elevated issues while applying sound judgment and accountability.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests, as well as collaborate with others to utilize resources and knowledge of others in identifying quality solutions.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment.
- Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates, and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others within the company to provide well-rounded and thoughtful information and solutions.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different levels of employees throughout the LEDVANCE organization to effectively and professionally achieve business results
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills. Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed-upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment
- Successful Inside Sales Representatives are enthusiastic, learn their products' features, and skillfully turn these features into benefits for their customers
- High school diploma required
- Prior sales or customer service experience required
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Relocation and/or work sponsorship are not available with this position.
- Selected candidate may be offered remote work.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map