Inside Sales InternshipApply Job ID 4523154208 Date posted 04/06/2021
- Perfect for 2020 grads! This position is located in Westfield, IN.
- This position is an entry level sales role. The internship is full time for 6 months with a possibility of an additional 6 months extension.
- LEDVANCE, LLC is seeking a highly motivated and articulate student with a desire to demonstrate high performance for a Lead Generation & Sales Development Intern position.
- This individual will be responsible for researching, identifying, prospecting, and qualifying new sales leads to support the sales team.
- This individual is a creative self-starter with ability to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including independent industry research, prospect lists, and inbound marketing leads.
- Identify potential customers and generate qualified sales leads from multiple sources including cold and warm calling, marketing campaigns, web leads, and chats.
- Target a minimum of 40 outbound calls a day.
- Meet or exceed key call performance targets/metrics as set forth by management.
- Capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others.
- Consistently meeting your weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals.
- Successfully transition opportunities to other members of the sales team.
- Learn the entire customer onboarding process and execute best practices to convert prospective leads to customers.
- Work closely with our field sales, sales development, and sales operations teams to maximize qualification and sales acceleration process and results.
- You'll spend 90% of your time on the phone communicating with potential clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
- Ability to work Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- College student working towards a bachelor's degree OR recent graduate with their bachelor's degree in a business or marketing field with an interest in sales.
- 1+ years of telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred.
- Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, respond to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Attention to detail and effective follow-up through diligent logging, tracking, and updating in a CRM system.
- Professional demeanor and ability to make a great impression on the first call.
- Ability to handle rejection well and move on to the next task quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn, be hard-working, determined, and assertive.
- Basic knowledge of working with various software programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintaining composure in challenging situations. Relocation and work sponsorship is not availble with this position.
Essential Job Functions:
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map