Customer Service RepresentativeApply Job ID 16997449776 Date posted 10/26/2021
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Solution Coordinator/Customer Service Representative.
- Daily communication with customers via phone and e-mail contact regarding inquiries/requests with a requirement to determine appropriate solutions and responses.
- Daily processing and review of orders through manual and electronic means.
- Cross-functional communication with support departments such as transportation and warehousing.
- Execution of mid to high-level account management to meet customer requirements.
- Provision of accurate product technical support to direct customers, sales, end users/consumers, and specifiers for inquiries relative to product application or characteristics.
- Strong attention to detail resulting in a high degree of transaction accuracy.
- Mid to Advanced Excel skills including V-look up.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer focus and advocacy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a focus on quality over quantity.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and prioritize those with the highest business importance.
High School diploma plus minimum 3 years relevant experience required. AS preferred. Relocation and/or work sponsorship are not available with this position. Position is eligible for LEDVANCE employee referral bonus. Work hours are Monday - Friday, 9:30 am to 6 pm. Must be able to work on-site as required.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map