Customer Service RepresentativeApply Job ID 16997449776 Date posted 05/02/2022
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Solution Coordinator/Customer Service Representative.
- Daily communication with customers via phone and e-mail contact regarding inquiries/requests with a requirement to determine appropriate solutions and responses
- Daily processing and review of orders through manual and electronic means
- Cross-functional communication with support departments such as transportation and warehousing
- Execution of mid to high-level account management to meet customer requirements
- Provision of accurate product technical support to direct customers, sales, end users/consumers, and specifiers for inquiries relative to product application or characteristics.
- Strong attention to detail resulting in a high degree of transaction accuracy
- Mid to Advanced Excel skills including V-look up
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong customer focus and advocacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a focus on quality over quantity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and prioritize those with the highest business importance
- High School diploma plus minimum 3 years relevant experience required. AS preferred.
- Relocation and/or work sponsorship are not available with this position.
- Position is eligible for LEDVANCE employee referral bonus.
- Work hours are Monday - Friday, 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map