AccountantApply Job ID 6811651 Date posted 01/12/2018
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE is a worldwide leader in innovative lighting products as well as intelligent and connected lighting solutions (Smart Home). The company emerged from the classical lighting business of OSRAM and combines traditional general illumination with modern, forward-looking lighting technology.
LEDVANCE has very stable, long-standing customer relationships and a powerful distribution network with excellent market access around the globe. We know all the requirements of the general illumination market and cater for the individual demands of our direct and indirect customers.
The company employs about 8,900 people, is active in more than 120 countries, and generated revenue of around €2 billion in its fiscal year 2014/15. LEDVANCE acts responsibly towards its customers, employees, business partners, society and the environment – at all its locations around the world.
- This position will be responsible for reporting and analysis duties related to the Factory of Versailles
- In addition to that the responsibilities entail the support of payroll and invoicing processes for Versailles and other entities
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Prepare, process and reconcile Payroll on a weekly basis
- Preparation of Weekly Labor Reports
- Prepare/process additional files related to payroll
- Preparation of monthly reporting on Labor and Headcount
- Responsible for invoicing / credit memo process for factory related sales
- Preparation of monthly Forecast files
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Forecast
- Upload of Production results in OPS
- Calculation and monthly update of productivity measures reporting
- Variance Analysis monthly reviews with senior management
- Provide detailed financial and operational analytics in support of monthly updates
- Responsible for certain month-end closing activities
- Analysis of Purchase Price Variances and Freight
- Slow Moving and Obsolete Reserve - Raw Material
- Support internal and external audits as required
What we look for
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to analyze information.
- Possess an understanding of financial measurements.
- Ability to work with functional groups and different level of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Work in collaboration with others in a self-directed fast paced environment.
- Strong follow-up skills with ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- High level of accuracy; detail oriented/able to review own work
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
- Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and to collaborate with others to utilize their resources and knowledge to identify high quality solutions
1. Excellent knowledge of Excel
2. Very good knowledge of SAP
3. Minimum of Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or Business. Preferably 1-3 years of accounting experience in a factory environment.
4. Understanding of P&Ls, balance sheets, standard costing and practices.
Job category: Hourly
Job Family: Finance
Job location: Versailles, KY
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.