Sr Sales Rep for Lighting ProductsApply Job ID 14589212896 Date posted 09/17/2021
- The Sr. Sales Representative role, based in either British Columbia or the Greater Vancouver Region, is responsible for the achievement of an annual sales target and profit goals within their assigned territory.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be able to identify market opportunities and create plans to maintain, grow their existing customer base and help grow the market share in the region.
- They will promote LEDVANCE LTD products with channel partners, industry stakeholders and end users and in doing so they will maintain high visibility for LEDVANCE LTD within the western market.
- Develop, execute, and deliver business plans to achieve their territory target.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and implement sales and marketing programs for our channel sales business.
- Provide pricing/proposals for projects for retrofit or new business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Schedule regular review meetings with clients to exceed mutual targets & expectations.
- Ensures that the Salesforce.com pipelines meet or exceed the territory requirements to deliver the expected and committed revenue number.
- Demonstrate and support the LEDVANCE core values - Striving for Excellence, Winning Together, and Breaking New Ground.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 5-10 years lighting selling experience.
- Bachelors degree/college diploma a must.
- Lighting Certification an asset.
- Knowledge of lighting industry, electrical distribution, and the lighting market.
- Salesforce.com experience is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required, and SAP experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills .
- Builds collaborative relationships.
- Information seeking and expresses self-confidence .
- A self-starter with a strong customer service orientation.
- Results oriented and forward thinking.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map