Sales Manager for Lighting ProductsApply Job ID 2258911696 Date posted 11/17/2020
The Central Region sales manager, based in the GTA in Ontario, is responsible for the achievement of annual sales and profit goals for their region through the leadership, coaching and development of a strong, dedicated hybrid sales team to develop and execute sales strategies that the deliver regional sales, customer experience, market share and profitability objectives. They will provide connectivity between their sales region and the marketing and supply planning teams. They will manage their Salesforce.com regional pipeline. They will promote LEDVANCE LTD products with channel partners, industry stakeholders and end users in doing so they will maintain high visibility for LEDVANCE LTD within the Central Canadian market specifically with sales channel participants, end customers, escos and specifiers.
- Develop, execute and deliver regional sales budgets by customer, by product and by market segment consistent with the attainment of regional objectives.
- Manage and plan the regions expense budget.
- Develop marketing plans by market segment, product category and customer to ensure continuous growth, profitability and market share gain.
- Develop and maintain an excellent network and communications with customers at the head office level and within regional locations across Ontario with the head office, as well as other regional sales personnel.
- Lead, coach and develop a self-sustaining team, all the while maintaining the LEDVANCE culture and holding the team accountable within the hybrid sales model of both direct and commissioned sales people.
- Ensures that the Salesforce.com pipelines meet or exceed the business requirements to deliver the expected and committed revenue number.
- Manage and develop the Agent network to deliver their number consistently while improving the integration into SFDC and the communication with LEDVANCE.
- Demonstrate and support the LEDVANCE core values - Striving for Excellence, Winning Together, and Breaking New Ground.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 7-10 years progressive experience in relevant fields with field sales management and coaching experience. National account management experience would be beneficial.
- Management of a high performing sales team required.
- Business degree, with a strong background in sales and marketing. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of lighting industry, electrical distribution and the lighting market.
- Salesforce.com experience is required.
- An understanding/experience of how to run a P&L would be desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required, and SAP experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication, analytical and conceptual thinking, information seeking, self-confidence, influencing, customer service orientation, presentation skills, collaboration, organizational awareness and organizational commitment.
- Ability to Travel across North America.
- Bilingual, French/English, would be beneficial.
Position is eligible for the LEDVANCE Employee Referral Program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.