Sr LUM Specialist : Pittsburgh or Philadelphia
Apply Job ID 15834940 Date posted 03/26/2020
Join us on the cutting edge of lighting technology by considering yourself in the role of Sr Lum Sales Specialist!
This Trade (Industrial/Commercial) Channel position will drive LUM sales in either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh and the surrounding area.
• Responsible for all Luminaire product sales to a segment of electrical distributor partners within a designated territory; reports to Regional Sales Manager
-Schedule, prepare and deliver sales presentations to targeted partners and identified targets.
-Develop short/medium/long-range sales plans to pursue key targets, delivering bottom line results and profitable margins.
. Provide input to marketing teams as they develop marketing communication materials to build end-user awareness and pursue LEDVANCE business objectives.
• Acts as representative from the sales region to a national internal team working to drive channel FIXTURE strategy and VOC
• Provides input regarding product development (incl. ODM projects) and advanced development of Luminaires, LED retrofit lamps, LED drivers & light engines and Smart products in the region
• Development of product innovations together with Strategic Marketing and Innovation Management
• Overall management and regional resource planning and allocation with regard to luminaire sales strategy
• Duties include managing a sales territory within the Trade Channel, analyzing and acting on business opportunities to increase sales and profit thus achieving/exceeding territory budgeted sales objectives.
• Other duties include gathering accurate market intelligence of competitive activity and providing value added solutions for customers.
-Perform other duties to support the Regional Sales Manager as assigned and necessary.
• The position requires a self-motivated individual who can operate independently and work remotely.
• Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines.
• Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment.
• Ability to drive department goals, ensure project completion dates, and encouraging creative out of the box solutions.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
• Strong track record of building and maintaining solid relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors.
• Approximately 30% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.