Sales Manager - Western Canada
Your new responsibilities
LEDVANCE LLC markets SYLVANIA lighting products (lamps, luminaires and smart technologies) for virtually all lighting applications for commercial office and industrial buildings, exterior lighting, and home. As a global lighting leader, we provide lighting solutions for virtually all applications – from traditional light sources, LED alternatives to smart lighting solutions (Smart Home). We are a well-recognized world market leader and are now an exciting start-up company that has a great deal to offer our employees.
This is an exciting time in our company as new technologies are rapidly replacing traditional light sources, creating demand for our lighting products.
The mandate of this position, based in British Columbia or Alberta, is to lead and develop a strong, dedicated sales team towards the attainment of regional sales, market share and profitability objectives. Promote LEDVANCE LTD products with channel partners and end users. Maintain high visibility for LEDVANCE LTD within the Western Canadian market specifically with sales channel participants, end customers, and specifiers.
- Develop marketing plans by market segment and customer to ensure continuous growth, profitability and market share gain.
- Develop and maintain an excellent network and communications with customers at the head office level and within regional locations across western Canada with the head office, as well as other regional sales personnel.
- Develop regional budgets by customer, by product and by market segment consistent with the attainment of regional objectives.
- Develop, provide mentoring, and lead employees and sales staff
- Manage and develop an Agent network to complement the sales team where appropriate.
- Demonstrate and support the LEDVANCE core values - Striving for Excellence, Winning Together, and Breaking New Ground
What we look for
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 7-10 years progressive experience in relevant fields with supervisory experience.
- Business degree, with a strong background in sales and marketing. Knowledge of lighting industry and the lighting market.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required, and SAP experience would be desirable.
- Communication, analytical and conceptual thinking, information seeking, self-confidence, influencing, customer service orientation, presentation skills, collaboration, organizational awareness and organizational commitment.
Job category: Salary
Job Family: Sales
Job location: Western Canada
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.