Sr Sales Rep for Lighting Products - Trade ChannelApply Job ID 3336320784 Date posted 12/22/2020
- Join us on the cutting edge of lighting technology by considering yourself in the role of Sr. Sales Representative.
- This Trade (Industrial/Commercial) Channel position will drive sales in Central Wisconsin and surrounding markets.
- This seasoned sales professional will be responsible for making sales calls on electrical distributor partners to maintain existing business relationships and pursue incremental sales opportunities.
- The individual should be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to work independently, target new business, follow up on sales leads, and close the sale.
- Individual should be comfortable calling on and presenting to persons from senior level executives down to field level operatives.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for selectively growing LEDVANCE’s market share with Sylvania-branded products while maximizing profitability.
- Duties include managing a sales territory, analyzing and acting on business opportunities to increase sales and profit thus achieving/exceeding territory budgeted sales objectives.
- Other duties include gathering accurate market intelligence regarding competitive activity and providing value-added solutions for customers.
- The position requires a self-motivated individual who can operate independently but can also work collaboratively with other organizational resources.
- The position also calls for excellent organizational skills and a sales closer mentality.
- The chosen candidate will spend at least 80% of their time meeting with customers off-site. Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- The successful candidate must have a very strong work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a business discipline.
- Sales experience required.
- Lighting industry experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include (but not limited to) Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com.
- We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
- Relocation and/or work sponsorship are not available with this position.
- Position is eligible for LEDVANCE internal referral bonus program.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.