LCP Production Associate Grade 2 - 2nd shift M-FApply Job ID 3679681 Date posted 12/27/2016
Your new responsibilities
Perform safely all duties in LCP department related to the manual stacking, bagging, laminating, presinter boat loading, presinter boat unloading, final fire loading, final fire unloading, manual foiling, and packing product
OTHER BASIC REQUIREMENTS/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Notify designated personnel of any irregularities in materials, process, equipment or environmental or safety infractions.
- Perform each phase of the operation in compliance with all company, state, and/or federal safety and environmental regulations as directed by management.
- Perform and assume responsibility for his/her work and service to assure it meets the internal and external customer requirements and expectations.
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of assigned area(s) and observe company policies at all times.
What we look for
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
Job Family: Manufacturing
Job location: Exeter, NH
Job schedule: Full-time
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map