National Account ManagerApply Job ID 4634116672 Date posted 02/25/2021
This position is responsible for managing assigned accounts and developing new business within our Industrial/Commercial Division. This role is the primary contact for national end user accounts. This individual will manage daily account activities and be responsible for the execution of sales plans.
This position can be located in the Midwest to West coast as long as the selected candidate is located near a major airport. Preferable cities are: Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles
- Achieve assigned budget targets for assigned accounts.
- Be the voice of the customer and resource for LEDVANCE associates for all assigned accounts.
- Create sales plans to attain assigned annual targets.
- Develop and manage sales dollar and unit forecasts.
- Prepare sales presentations, including line reviews.
- Build professional relationships within LEDVANCE and at assigned accounts.
- Anticipate and address issues as they arise and resolve in a professional manner.
- Work with Supply Chain in maintaining sufficient inventory replenishment levels.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, and other LEDVANCE and account events as needed.
- Monitor the marketplace and surface observations.
- Maintain customer’s item data systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business or similar .
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- CRM or Salesforce.com experience is preferred.
- Travel (post COVID) ~40% .
- U.S. home-based position.
Relocation and/or work sponsorship are not available with this position.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.