Lighting Sales Rep for RetailApply Job ID 2135450176 Date posted 11/17/2020
This position is responsible for managing assigned accounts within our Retail Division. This role is the primary contact for assigned accounts. This individual will manage daily account activities and be responsible for the execution of sales plans.
- Achieve assigned budget targets for assigned accounts.
- Be the voice of the customer and resource for LEDVANCE associates for all assigned accounts.
- Manage broker relationships to promote sales.
- Create sales plans to attain assigned annual targets.
- Develop and manage sales dollar and unit forecasts.
- Prepare sales presentations, including line reviews.
- Build professional relationships within LEDVANCE and at assigned accounts.
- Anticipate and address issues as they arise and resolve in a professional manner.
- Work with Supply Chain in maintaining sufficient inventory replenishment levels.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings, and other LEDVANCE and account events as needed.
- Monitor the marketplace and surface observations.
- Maintain customer’s item data systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, masters preferred.
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods Retail Channel.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with national accounts.
- Effective presentation and written communication skills.
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Financial acumen as it relates to pricing and budget development.
- Experience in analyzing data and supporting planogram development.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to influence others with no direct reporting relationship.
- 3+ years’ Account Management.
- 1+ years’ sales or marketing experience with retail accounts (big box, hardware distributors & co-ops, grocery, and mass).
- Experience selling to national accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Travel, up to 40%.
- Computer Skills: Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 5+ years retail sales account management.
- 3+ years with retail accounts (big box, hardware distributors & co-ops, grocery, and mass).
- 1-3+ years’ sales or marketing experience with a major Retailer, DIY or Hardware Distributor.
- Experience in electrical or lighting product categories.
- This position is eligible for the LEDVANCE employee referral program.
- We are unable to provide work sponsorship for this position.
- The selected candidate must live in the region for which the position is being recruited for.
- Relocation assistance is not available.
The target location for this position is Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Milwaukee, WI, or Detroit, MI.
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View map
There does not appear to be any other jobs in the same city with this category We suggest you try viewing all of our available opportunities.